44-96 kW (60-130 HP)
The model C rotary tiller is an implement with a wide variety of uses, suitable for medium/large farms and medium power tractors.
The preparation of the ground after plowing, the working in of stubble and crop residues, the mechanical control of weeds, the breaking up of established grassland, direct preparation without plowing - these are only some of its many possible uses.
- 540/1000 rpm PTO gearbox
- Rotor revolutions 540 rpm PTO (4s): 175-214-262-143
- Rotor revolutions 1000 rpm PTO (2s): 324-356
- PTO shaft with slip clutch (1" 3/8 Z6 tractor side yoke)
- Side gear drive in oil bath
- Universal three point hitch, cat. II^
- Offset front bar hitches
- 6 blades per flange (side blades are always mounted inwards)
- Bonnet spring adjusters
- Pair of skids
- "Duo cone" waterproof sealings, oil bath lubrication
- «CE» safety guards
- Side blades mounted outwards available upon request