ORSO RAPIDO PLUS (COMBI)
90-185kW (120-250 HP)
With the ORSO model Maschio has introduced a new kind of bearing in its harrows: spherical roller bearings, providing greater strength than simple ball or conical roller bearings, combining strength and reliability with ease of maintenance.
This is suitable for continuous or heavy jobs, typical of farm contractors and tilling on rough terrain, with rocks and stones.
The roller bearings enable maintenance to be handled easily and quickly, permitting simple and economical operations typical of ball bearings.
- 1000 rpm PTO gearbox
- Standard pair of gears: 16-22
- Rotor revolution: 350 rpm
- Round blade-holders
- Quick blade release with screwed flange
- Heavy duty gear-tray with double reinforcement
- Bolt-on steel deflectors (PLUS)
- Universal three point hitch, cat. II^
- Speed lift connections (combi)
- PTO shaft with slip clutch (1" 3/8 Z6 tractor side yoke)
- Heavy duty barrel type bearings
- Rear roller pin adjustment
- Rear PTO
- Rear levelling bar with mechanical central adjuster installed on the roller
- 2 blades per rotor
- Long dampened side protections
- CE safety protections